Thursday, December 20, 2012

A New Year is Coming...


2013 is coming upon us with a quickness, and Little Belize still has not found a family to love her.  I am trying, really hard, to get her on the right path and get her into a secure home where she gets enough attention.  Unfortunately, her needs are not met with me.  She is a sweet little peanut, but my dogs do not want to share the love.  I keep her separated from them, and I have to rotate between her and them every day and also work a full-time job.  There is not enough of me to go around.  She is safe with me, but she is not as happy as she should be.  She needs to live with someone who has the room to always have her be a part of the family, who can show her that the world is a wonderful place, who can show her that she is not the only one that can love unconditionally.   She wants to meet lots of people and other dogs.  She needs walks and new experiences.  There must be someone out there ready to strike out on a new adventure with an amazing best friend.  Belize is just waiting for the day to come.  Spread the word!



No comments:

Post a Comment