Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Pit Bull Howls

I am reading a book in my bedroom with my own dogs, a firetruck goes by, and I hear a low howl from the other room.  Belize is a howler!  She only did it twice and both times were subdued, quiet songs.  Ador-a-bull.  I have begun to leave her out of the crate and in her very own bedroom.  So far so good.  We have not had any accidents, and she seems to only be chewing on her toys.  She also seems much happier and less anxious when I get home.  I had to try something because she was rubbing her little face off on the bars of the crate.  She has a rather large number of dog beds in there and a lazy boy.  She is living the life.  I am so glad she came into my life before it got too cold.  Now, if you will just adopt her into your family so that she does not have to sleep alone!
mckelvey.laura731@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment